Dimapur, Feb. 16: The Women Department of the Nagaland Baptist Church Council have requested all the women secretaries of Church associations, town women fellowships, villages, institutions, local churches and women prayer groups to initiate a time of prayer on the February 18 or 19.
In a press release, NBCC women secretary, Visasieü Dolie has informed that leadership can be given to different groups, colonies and local churches to pray in the main junctions, roadways or public places. The prayer can be held according to the convenient time of each area or locality depending on what the local situation permits. NBCC women department also advised that the prayers be conducted during the morning hours in the presence of the ongoing bandh volunteers.
Some suggested prayer points:
1. Pray for safe and sound conduct of the ongoing examination
2. Pray for God’s truth and justice to prevail in our land.
3. Pray for our leaders that they may be guided by God’s Spirit to make the right decisions.
4. Pray for the general public and bandh volunteers and the law enforcement personnel so that they can conduct themselves with respect and civility.
5. Pray that there will be no further bloodshed and loss of life in the land.
6. Pray for a peaceful solution to the present crisis without any further delay.